Saturday, February 11, 2012

Glimpse of 2011

SUPER BOWL!

Valentines Day fun!
Stu turns 25!!!


Jess danced at the Jazz game for Retro night! 



Happy St Patricks Day!

KREW'S 1ST EASTER!!!








MOTHER'S DAY! 


FATHERS DAY!


We had a blast with the Sackett's at Lava Hot Springs! Krew did amazing and slept great, we were nervous!!!





We had so much fun up at base! Krew LOVES water!!

4TH OF JULY FUN!


Isn't he precious!?
 


Fun Photoshoot!


Wow! It has already been 4 years! Time flies! We went camping/ fishing for 3 days then went we got home we took Krew to the Park to feed the ducks! Then we went  to the arcade & had dinner at Texas Roadhouse!! Yum!














We went to conference! It was amazing! I love all the wonderful things we learn from it, makes me want to me SO much better! :)




LAKE POWELL FUN!! Stu's parents took us to Lake Powell!  We all had so much fun! We left Krew at home because he couldn't have ANY water/juice yet and Hated his life jacket. He was crawling and into everything at this point and we didnt want to worry 24/7 so my parents got to watch him.  We missed him SOOOOO much but it was the best decision! Stu and I got to enjoy it & not worry, he was in good hands! :)






 LOVE my sister-in-laws! They are all such fun sweet girls! I am lucky!!


FUN! FUN! FUN!!!

Jess knee boarding & Skiing!

       Stu is crazy when it comes to the water! He is so brave & daring!  Love my crazy Stuie!




KREW TURNS ONE!!!! Best year of our lifes!!!
He had so much fun eating his cake, frosting was EVERYWHERE!!!!!



Fall 2011



Denny cousins! They will all be best friends! I love how close they all are!!!



FALL 2011








HaPpY HaLlOwEeN!!!

 Jess's Bday!
Krew loved helping open presents!

OUR CHRISTMAS CARD!
 


Merry Christmas to all!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pages!! You've been working hard! I'm so glad I have such awesome sister-in-laws too! Luv ya

    ReplyDelete